Dear Colleagues, I, the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JOFDT), a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, invites you to...
Following this thread from the previous posting, it explicitly explained the historicity of the real estate industry from 1800’s...
In the last posting or the last scholarship discussion, the historical narrative was based on the 1800s to...
Doctrine: Change in a system is necessary and inevitable for sustainability. And what is sustainability? Sustainability would be the...
- Call for Papers – Special Issue June 30, 2022
- Call for Papers – December 2022 Issue
- Publications for Special Edition Issue, June, 2022
- Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral Action for a Sustainable Leadership ~Kenneth-Maxwell Nance~Maxwell Leadership Institute
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on the Adoption of ICT Innovation following Technological Disruption: Evidence from Kenyan ICT SMEs
As a benchmark, the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JODT) seeks to improve submissions prior to approving their publication. Our peer-reviewed process reflects the necessary rigor and scrutiny needed to bring forth the submission’s essence. Such submissions should be novel and substantial. Since our distribution is global, our reviewers follow guidelines that are thorough and rigorous. In addition, each submission has a dedicated quantitative and/or qualitative review, and unnecessary delays to the submission’s publication are kept to a minimum. It is our practice to circulate galley proofs prior to final submission and each manuscript is printed with the submission date, the revision date, and an acceptance date. While the traditional operational functions of the journal include peer review, editing, and final proof.