Dear Colleagues, I, the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JOFDT), a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, invites you to...
Archive for category: Call for Papers
feel free to call us 714-488-5927 email@example.com
Publications for Special Edition Issue, June, 2022Editor-In-Chief, , Alternative Energy, Big Data, Biofuels, Call for Papers, Uncategorized, 1
June, 2022 Publications Volume 13, Issue 1 Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral...
Journal of Disruptive Technology Conference in CaliforniaEditor-In-Chief, , Alternative Energy, Big Data, Biofuels, Call for Papers, Collaborative Management, Disruptive Tech, Intelligent Machines, Leadership, Organizational Culture, Prescriptive Analysis, Big data, disruptive technologies, Disruptive Technologies and Leadership, 0
Dear Colleagues, We are inviting you to submit your valuable organic research work on disruptive technology that has changed...
- Call for Papers – December 2022 Issue
- Publications for Special Edition Issue, June, 2022
- Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral Action for a Sustainable Leadership ~Kenneth-Maxwell Nance~Maxwell Leadership Institute
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on the Adoption of ICT Innovation following Technological Disruption: Evidence from Kenyan ICT SMEs
- Artificial Intelligence Machines or Robots Could Regard Humans as Threats to Their Existence
As a benchmark, the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JODT) seeks to improve submissions prior to approving their publication. Our peer-reviewed process reflects the necessary rigor and scrutiny needed to bring forth the submission’s essence. Such submissions should be novel and substantial. Since our distribution is global, our reviewers follow guidelines that are thorough and rigorous. In addition, each submission has a dedicated quantitative and/or qualitative review, and unnecessary delays to the submission’s publication are kept to a minimum. It is our practice to circulate galley proofs prior to final submission and each manuscript is printed with the submission date, the revision date, and an acceptance date. While the traditional operational functions of the journal include peer review, editing, and final proof.