June, 2022 Publications Volume 13, Issue 1 Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral...
Archive for category: Uncategorized
feel free to call us 714-488-5927 email@example.com
Yes! 2016, 2017 and 2018 will be driven by actionable real time important data setsEditor-In-Chief, , Collaborative Management, Disruptive Tech, Leadership, Uncategorized, Collaborative efforts, 0
Yes! 2016, 2017 and 2018 will be driven by actionable real time important data sets In 2016, organizational culture,...
Lets welcome Dr. Luis Ramos, DMIST. Reviewer to Jofdt.comEditor-In-Chief, , Leadership, Uncategorized, Reviewer and Mentoring, 0
About Dr. Luis Ramos, DMIST, as Reviewer to JOFDT With over 30 years of leadership and technical experience, Dr....
- Call for Papers – December 2022 Issue
- Publications for Special Edition Issue, June, 2022
- Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral Action for a Sustainable Leadership ~Kenneth-Maxwell Nance~Maxwell Leadership Institute
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on the Adoption of ICT Innovation following Technological Disruption: Evidence from Kenyan ICT SMEs
- Artificial Intelligence Machines or Robots Could Regard Humans as Threats to Their Existence
As a benchmark, the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JODT) seeks to improve submissions prior to approving their publication. Our peer-reviewed process reflects the necessary rigor and scrutiny needed to bring forth the submission’s essence. Such submissions should be novel and substantial. Since our distribution is global, our reviewers follow guidelines that are thorough and rigorous. In addition, each submission has a dedicated quantitative and/or qualitative review, and unnecessary delays to the submission’s publication are kept to a minimum. It is our practice to circulate galley proofs prior to final submission and each manuscript is printed with the submission date, the revision date, and an acceptance date. While the traditional operational functions of the journal include peer review, editing, and final proof.