If you are following this thread from the previous posting, it explained the history of the real estate industry...
- Call for Papers – Special Issue April 30, 2021
- Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral Action for a Sustainable Leadership ~Kenneth-Maxwell Nance
- Call for Special Edition Issue for April, 2019
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on the Adoption of ICT Innovation following Technological Disruption: Evidence from Kenyan ICT SMEs
- Big Data, Blockchain Technology Seminar and Workshop At The Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria, May/June, 2018
As a benchmark, the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JODT) seeks to improve submissions prior to approving their publication. Our peer-reviewed process reflects the necessary rigor and scrutiny needed to bring forth the submission’s essence. Such submissions should be novel and substantial. Since our distribution is global, our reviewers follow guidelines that are thorough and rigorous. In addition, each submission has a dedicated quantitative and/or qualitative review, and unnecessary delays to the submission’s publication are kept to a minimum. It is our practice to circulate galley proofs prior to final submission and each manuscript is printed with the submission date, the revision date, and an acceptance date. While the traditional operational functions of the journal include peer review, editing, and final proof.