Nanotechnology, Solar, Wind, and Hybrid Alternative Energy: Global Leadership Perspectives Source: Disruptive Technology Meets The Biofuels Industry – Dr. Joseph...
Disruptive Technology Meets The Biofuels Industry – Dr. Joseph Aluya and Dr. Ossian L. Garraway : AuthorHouseEditor-In-Chief, , Alternative Energy, Biofuels, Disruptive Tech, Alternative Energy, Disruptive Technologies and Leadership, 0
Disruptive Technology Meets The Biofuels Industry – Dr. Joseph Aluya and Dr. Ossian L. Garraway : AuthorHouse Source: Disruptive Technology...
This discussion will focus on the cross-pollination, interconnectivities and interdisciplinary theories of Big Data with respect to business models....
- Phenomenon of Leadership Failure: An Exploration to Determine the Significance of Moral Action for a Sustainable Leadership ~Kenneth-Maxwell Nance
- Call for Papers – Special Issue June 30, 2021
- Call for Special Edition Issue for April, 2019
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on the Adoption of ICT Innovation following Technological Disruption: Evidence from Kenyan ICT SMEs
- Big Data, Blockchain Technology Seminar and Workshop At The Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria, May/June, 2018
As a benchmark, the Journal of Disruptive Technology (JODT) seeks to improve submissions prior to approving their publication. Our peer-reviewed process reflects the necessary rigor and scrutiny needed to bring forth the submission’s essence. Such submissions should be novel and substantial. Since our distribution is global, our reviewers follow guidelines that are thorough and rigorous. In addition, each submission has a dedicated quantitative and/or qualitative review, and unnecessary delays to the submission’s publication are kept to a minimum. It is our practice to circulate galley proofs prior to final submission and each manuscript is printed with the submission date, the revision date, and an acceptance date. While the traditional operational functions of the journal include peer review, editing, and final proof.